Dhanurasana is the most effective yoga posture and the position looks like as a shape of bow so therefore it is known as dhanurasana.
dhanurasana is an excellent back bending yoga pose for increasing and regaining spinal strength and flexibility so it invigorates the internal organs especially the digestive organs there for removing constipation.
It is also stimulates the adrenal glands and the sympathetic nervous system so this pose expands the chest and strengthens the lungs, making it a good post for those with asthma and respiratory problems.
So dhanurasana also strengthens the leg muscles especially the upper thighs, reduces excess weight around the abdominal area and also relieves stiff soldiers.
no wonder yoga is the best way to bring a balance in your body both physically and mentally.
Dhanurasana is one of the three main back stretching exercises and it also gives the entire back a good stretch, thus imparting flexibility as well as strength to the back so this pose also recommended for those with diabetes, menstrual disorder and incontinence.
Benefits of dhanurasana: Dhanurasana
if you practice this arsenal on your regular basis then you can get several health benefits and you can also get several numbers of benefit through dhanurasana offers elasticity to back,
1. It stimulates reproductive organs
2. It improve the functions of the pancreas and it also stimulates the liver, pancreas, small intense and big intense.
3. Helpful in improving the digestive system as well as appetite
4. It also act as a great stress reliever, relieving back pain and also improve posture.
6. Practicing this asana helps to widen and open up the chest, neck and also the shoulders.
7. It improves the blood circulation to the spinal nerves and cure constipation
8. It helps in curing serious problems such as obesity, gastrointestinal problems and also it cures the respiratory disorders like asthma
Dhanurasana is an iconic yoga pose that is extremely beneficial to your back and you must make it a practice to practice this pose. Both the ancient yoga and modern science affirm that the spinal cord is not only the most subtitle but also the most important part of the body.
The spinal cord is the key to developing the spine and the most arsenal’s involve the spinal cord to enrich the root of our tree to life.
This asana is mainly focuses on the spinal cord and when done with full intent it strengthens and flexes the back so relax yet, stay aware of the stretch in your body but do not strain listen to your body and do it.
How to do it?
It is the best to practice yoga first thing in the morning but in the event you cannot work out in the morning it is all right to practice it in the evening.
You must make sure to keep your stomach and bowels empty before you practice this asana. have your meal at least four to six hours before you do the Asana, so that your food get digested and there is enough energy for you to expand during the practice.
Avoid this pose when you have a headache or migraine so women who are menstruating for pregnant should avoid this pose. This post should not be done when suffering from any stomach ulcer or diarrhea.
those with neck injuries or pain should keep the head up right and make sure students continue normal breathing and do not hold their breed in this pose as this can result in heaviness in the head. Keep the legs and arms firm to avoid any load-bearing difficulty on the spine.
The house owner should not be practiced if you suffer from a high or low the blood pressure, pain in the lower back or if you have an abdominal surgery recently please avoid this asana. These are the some points of caution that you must keep in your mind before you do this asana.
1. Lie on the ground on your stomach and relax for a few seconds with long breathing.
2. Bend your legs backward to catch your ankles and this makes your body in the shape of a bow.
3. In this position the whole weight of your body comes to the abdomen and hold it for 20 to 30 minutes and then start exhaling and then continue to take a breath.
4. Remember that during the final asana position only the pelvic area and the abdomen touch the ground.
5. Repeat the process just for 4 to 5 minutes to get all the benefits of this yoga position.
These are the detail benefits about dhanurasana.
IF YOU LIKE THIS NEWS PLEASE DO LIKE,SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE.