Yoga is an art that helps in physical, mental, intellectual, emotional and spiritual development and balance. The art of yoga is the science of life and the art of living. By the sage Patanjali, this art is a moral discipline that originated and flourished in India. It is an act of morality that keeps the body and mind healthy.
sun salutation Various traditions of yoga are found in Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism. Yoga is also an important part of the Vajrayana and Tibetan Buddhist philosophies.
On the eve of International Yoga Day, yoga programs are being held at private hospitals and educational institutions today.
Let’s see about yoga which is essential for a healthy life ….
Surya Namaskar means worship of the sun.
It has been considered as one of the sun worship methods since ancient times.
Surya Namaskar is a complete exercise that combines asana, pranayama, mantra and chakra meditation with a range of physical exercises in various forms.
Surya Namaskar is a combination of twelve asanas.
sun salutation Surya Namaskar is a practice that combines breathing, body and mind. Those who are unable to do physical exercise or yoga for some reason get the best benefit by doing Surya Namaskar.
Asanas in Surya Namaskar help in the balanced functioning of most of the organs in the body
Who can do it? How long can it take? When to do it?
Uses of Surya Namaskar Surya Namaskar means worship of the sun. It has been considered as one of the methods of worshiping the sun since ancient times. Surya Namaskar is a complete exercise that combines asana, pranayama, mantra and chakra meditation with a range of physical exercises in various forms.
Surya Namaskar is a combination of twelve asanas.
Surya Namaskar is a practice that combines breathing, body and mind. Those who for some reason are unable to do physical exercise or yoga will get the best benefit by doing Surya Namaskar. Asanas in Surya Namaskar help in the balanced functioning of most of the organs in the body.
Surya Namaskar: It is a wonderful training given to us by our ancestors. We stay away from nature. Surya Namaskar In this modern age, Surya Namaskar helps us to pay our body and mind well.
After doing the twelve steps mentioned above, return to normal.
Sun salutation can be done by all men, women, boys and girls. Can be done individually or collectively. Can be done throughout the year.
Three to ten minutes a day is enough to do sun salutation. It trains the whole of the sick.
There is no cost to sun worship. No heavy tools are required. All you need is four square meters of space.
sun salutation The pleasure of practicing sun salutation will increase. The first is to get used to the easy physical positions. Do not expect complete success in the beginning. The movements come full circle as you go. You can do it once or twice in the beginning. Then you can do it as often as you can. But it is very wrong to do it with too much pain or too much difficulty.
Pregnant women can do up to 3 months. Then let it stop. After the baby is born, increase the training a little bit with proper advice.
Morning time is best. Those who can’t can do it in the evening as well. It should be done at least two hours after eating. Ten to twelve prayers will enliven like a tonic, even for those who are tired of office work. Doing it quietly in your separate room will foster freshness. All you need is a small jam and a piece.
Method of performing Surya Namaskar: –
1. Pranamasana Recipe: Stand with your feet together. The hands should sleep over the head. Keep your hands together and bring them straight to your chest. Bring hands as if bowing. Lower back so that the arms are raised up and down. Exhaling.
2. Astha Uttanasana Recipe: Raise your arms up as you inhale. Hands should be rubbing against your ears. Slowly bend the arms backwards. The head should be tilted parallel to the hands. Breathing in ..
3. Astapathasana Recipe: Return to the old position as you exhale. Touch the floor with your hands parallel to your legs. Your head should touch your knees. Stay in the same position for a few seconds. This is called astapathasana breathing.
4. Ekapathaprasarnasanam Recipe: Keep your right leg backwards as you inhale. Sit with both hands parallel to the left leg at the same time. The head should look upwards. Stay in the same position for a few seconds. This is called inhalation.
5. Dantasana Recipe: Stretch your arms well to bring your left leg parallel to your right leg which is pushed backwards as you exhale. Keep your hips well elevated so that your body structure is like a curved pillar.
6. Ashtanga Namaskar Recipe: Place the body on the floor as you inhale again. Touch the floor with your legs, knees, arms, chest and forehead. Only the hips should be slightly elevated. Now pause to breathe.
7. Pujangasana Recipe: Stretch your head backwards as you inhale. Bend your back as far back as possible. This is called pujangasana.
8. Ado Mukka Swanasana Recipe: Raise your arms slowly as you exhale. Lift the hips and head accordingly and exhale to create a curved posture
9. Ashwa Sanchalanasana Recipe: Slowly inhale and bring the right leg bent one knee forward. Lift the head up and keep the arms straight and inhale.
10. Uttanasana Recipe: Breathe out and bring the left leg parallel to the right leg. Exhale while keeping your head touching your knees.
11. Astha Uttanasana Recipe: Raise your arms slowly as you inhale. The head should be bent at the back and the hands should be facing upwards.
12. Pranamasana Recipe: Release the breath to return to the state of worship again in the Pranamasana position according to the schedule..
the benefits of sun salutation
Sun salutation is one of the best ways to speed up your heart, speed up blood flow and maintain good health. It controls blood pressure. Balancing the heartbeat. Warms and protects distant organs such as hands and feet.
Sun salutation gives vital energy to the digestive tract. The liver, stomach, spleen, and intestines are all massaged as if squeezing and squeezing.
The constipation problem gets better.
In sun salutation your body movements and breathing take place in harmony. Ventilation in the lungs is liberal. Blood is healed by the breath of life. Sun salutation is of great benefit to our body by expelling large amounts of carbon dioxide and other toxins from the respiratory tract.
Sympathetic and parasympathetic nerves help in good rest and sleep by regulating the function of the nerves. Thus enhancing our memory.
sun salutation Nerve cells wake up much later than other cells, but with uninterrupted proper training and tireless effort, little by little the nerve cells become stronger enough to do normal things in the blood.
Your neck bends back and forth in sun salutation. Thus blood is available to the thyroid and parathyroid glands. As they work, all the endocrine glands do their normal thing.
Your skin is refreshed and glowing. Sweating occurs when sun salutation is performed regularly. Plenty of toxins in the body are excreted through the skin. King Aund, who popularized sun salutation, says it is good to practice this until you sweat well.
Experience shows that sweat comes out in fifteen minutes. Health is enhanced to the extent that sweat is released through your skin.
All the muscles in our body are strengthened during sun salutation. Especially in the neck, shoulder, arm, wrist, abdominal wall, thigh, calf, ankle, etc., the muscles get fertilized by training.
Fat folds in the abdomen, thighs, hips, neck, nerves, etc. disappear.
Properly excreting feces (waste products) through your skin, lungs, intestines, kidneys, etc. does not cause any unpleasant odor in the body.
It is always ready for any sports training as the body gets the right position in the sun salutation. Youth, health and beauty all come together to give immortal pleasure to the body and life.
If you have a problem with your back, people with hip problems should not do this asana. Get clear advice before doing sun salutation
IF YOU LIKE THIS NEWS PLEASE DO LIKE,SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE.