The people around me are still and the room is quite save for the sounds of slow gentle inhalation and exhalation and it could be the final moments of any yoga class but then the man next to me suddenly lets out a thunderous guffaw, across the room a woman giggle in response. Soon the enter room is alive with sound and chuckles hearty loves and also howling foods so it is not any class it is laughter yoga.
Laughing is an excellent way to reduce stress in our lives and also can help you to hope with to server to survive a stressful lifestyle. laughter provides a full-scale workout for your muscles and unleashes a rush of stress busting endorphins.
The whole evening has been filled with such eruptions some spontaneous and some scripted in fact Madan kataria the leader of this laughter yoga class and it has promised to make as all laugh harder more deeply and more fully than we are ever laughed before.
Since our bodies cannot distinguish between real and fake laughter anything that makes you giggle will have a positive impact so you do not need to happy or have your sense of humor to benefit from a good laugh.
Laughter therapy aims to get people laughing in both group and individual sessions and also can help to reduce stress and make people employee is happier and also more committed as well as improve their interpersonal skills and laughter therapist Keith Adams explains the background of therapeutic laughter.
What do you mean by laughter yoga? yoga
Exercises designed to get people to laugh for no reason and combined with simple yoga breathing techniques and also laughter meditation are the heart of laughter yoga.
About 20 people yoga instructor and health care providers retires and middle aged people looking for a new life path have your gathered in spacious 1910 craps man bungalow near Pasadena, California for this workshop
and the 5 day training includes sessions on the health benefits of laughter starting and running laughter club and also working with particular population structures children and the elderly but almost the time is spent on what kataria called his “break through technology” exercises designed to get people to laugh for no reason.
this combined with simple yoga breathing techniques and laughter meditation for the heart of laughter yoga told little clinical research has been done to date kataria promises that laughter yoga relieves stress and boost immunity and also fight from depression to make the people into the more positive thinker.
The idea that laughter has beneficial effects is not new and Norman cousins editor of the Saturday review documented his bone laughter cure in the 1979 book anatomy of an illness as perceived by the patient and their cousins had been designed in the mind 1960 with ankylosing, spondylitis apainful degenerative disease of the connective tissue that left him weak and barely able to move. after that cousins recovered and lived for another 26 years and in part inspired by his experience handful of scientists began researching the healing power of laughter.
Do line laughter exercise:
another warm up you can try this line laughter which is derived from the lion exercise and stick your tongue out fully and keep your mouth open so stretch your hands out like the paws of a lion and roar then laugh from your belly so you should feel a nice stretch in your facial muscles and your thank your throat also so it will also help you to lose an up and play around.
laughter tones your muscles and improve your respiration and also your immune system it is booster which helps you to resist disease so you can easily acquire the skills to lead a laughter yoga workshop so you will need an outgoing personality be a good communicator and also quit happy to lead a group of people into laughter.
Practicing deep breathing exercises with laughter:
1. It is the another key element of laughter yoga in stimulating the breathing to help you to release big belly laughs and also you should practice deep breathing throughout your entire laughter yoga session to allow you to access deep laughs.
2 . In feel deeply for the count of four and then exhale through your nose to the count of four. As you exhale release 12 to big belly loves and continue to do this deepen your breath equally on your inhales and your exhales with an even breed cycle with laughter at the end of every exhale.
3. Active your breath in your diaphragm which is located just below your ribs and place your hands on your diaphragm and focus on talking full in his and excels through your nose expanding and extracting your diaphragm. So that you can also chant a manta as you inhale and exhale such as forgive or forgot etc.
Do play full exercises:
The idea is to motivate yourself to love for no reason other than out of joy and fun is to loosen up by trying powerful exercise to encourage laughter and zone.
1. Do a vowel exercise where you pick up your right hand and say the letter “A” by drawing out the vowel. Then pretend to toss the letter “A” aside and continue with the letter “E” picking up you are right hand and drawing out the vowel so then pretend to toss the letter “E” aside and do this for “I , O and U”.
2. Try the electric shock laughter exercise by pretending every surface and object you touch gives you a static electricity from touching a wall to touching a part of your body and jump back every time you touch something smiling and laughing as you do this.
Keep in mind that physical benefits of laughter yoga:
There are many physical benefits associated with laughter especially with laughter done on a consistent basis for 30 minutes to 1 hour a day.
1. Improved circulation to your lympathic system in the system it deep laughter involving deep inhales and exhales can help to ensure your major organs are fully oxygenate by giving you big burst of energy and release so that it can also massage your lympathic system and promote better circulation to your digestive and lympathic systems.
2. Laughter has been proven to increase the release of endorphins which are feel good and that carry signals of attachment and bonding to your bread so they also create a happier state of mind and boost your sense of self-worth and optimistic.
Move close to a person and hold each others hand and love you people feel comfortable they can stroke or hug each other.
IF YOU LIKE THIS NEWS PLEASE DO LIKE,SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE.